Qualification – Minimum Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Fire Engineering with Diploma in Industrial Safety, Professional Certification/License in Loss Prevention.
• Minimum of 15 year experience in process safety & loss prevention for oil & petrochemical facilities.
• Participation and membership in professional societies like ASSE, AIChE professional certification or licenses would be advantageous (such as, professional Engineer, Certified safety professional, certified fire protection specialist).
Who we’re looking for:
• Expertise with formal certification in leading HAZOPs, LOPA, and SIL studies
• Expertise with formal certification in leading PSM Audits
• Knowledgeable and skillful in Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Assessment
• Knowledgeable of industrial fire & safety standards and their application to oil & petrochemical plants.
• Has through knowledge and understanding of the development and implementation of safety management systems (OSHAS 18001)
• Knowledge of risk analysis, process safety management, major incidents investigation and process safety audits.
• Fluent in English. This is mandatory requirement.
• Strong inter-relationship/ communication skills.
Description – Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review existing operations to determine potential safety problems and remedies.
- Lead company task teams to manage insurance surveys
- Participate in Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) Studies and Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRAs)
- Participate in Value Engineering Studies.
- Participate in Major incident investigations.
- Participate in Mechanical Completion Certificate (MCC) inspections
- Interpret and provide consultation on fire & safety engineering codes & standards
- Prepare process safety articles on subjects of interest to the company & department.
- Prepare training materials for department staff & mentor junior engineers.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Radio field Option 1
- Dropdown field Option 2